Income Taxation - Personal Tax Return in Victoria BC

Have you been doing your own tax return? Are you stressed with the Canada Revenue Agency reviewing your tax return? The Canada Revenue Agency has been reviewing tax returns carefully! 

At M­R Fournier CPA, I will do your return based on the latest regulations and will also liaise with Canada Revenue Agency on your behalf in the case it is requesting more information. Your return will be handled by one person in a timely manner. The information given won’t be lost in the midst of transferring your files to different employees.

Therefore, it will give you peace of mind that your return is professionally done. When the Canada Revenue Agency letter requesting more information arrives in the mail, you will also know that you can just drop it off and I will take care of it.

For personal tax return, income tax return, consult M­R Fournier CPA - tax accountants serving across Westshore (Langford, Colwood, View Royal, Highlands, Metchosin and Sooke), Victoria BC.

Seek advice from our tax accountants in Victoria BC for income taxation, personal tax return services, call tel:(250) 590-8592 or e-mail at