Corporate Tax Return in Victoria BC

Are you having a hard time finding the time to do your corporate tax return or filling overwhelmed with the thought your corporate tax return is due soon? At M­R Fournier CPA, I will do your return based on the latest regulations and will also liaise with Canada Revenue Agency on your behalf in the case it is requesting more information.

Your return will be handled by one person in a timely manner. The information given won’t be lost in the midst of transferring your files to different employees. Therefore, it will give you peace of mind that your return is professionally done. When the Canada Revenue Agency letter requesting more information arrives in the mail, you will also know that you can just drop it off and I will take care of it.           

For corporate tax return, income tax return, consult M­R Fournier CPA - tax accountants serving across Westshore (Langford, Colwood, View Royal, Highlands, Metchosin and Sooke), Victoria BC.

Seek advice from our tax accountants in Victoria BC for income taxation, personal tax return services, call tel:(250) 590-8592 or e-mail at